Saturday 10 September 2011

Outline of my installment

In this installment I have used lots of elements to make a realist feeling of the state for pure war. In the installation of draft one viewers can see the involvement of lighting, time of day, weather, and use of very little particle effect.  Gradually I put more stuff into the installation two and the final version of this the installation. Another important thing I was trying to achieve is to reflect the air quality during war time (this relates back to the pachtube I chose back in Week1), therefore I put a lot of smoke and fire around the level.  The lights used define different periods of the war. They represent the timeline of the war, the blue light near the dwelling signals war is approaching and the preparation for pure war. The red light after the smoke and fire represents danger and the start of war. I spawned grunts and a huge alien next to the red light, so it is like alien invading this territory, both the grunts and avatar would fight the alien to protect the land and bring peace. At last, peace as a result of war is represented by sunny weather and good air quality, the missile launching up to the sky is a sign of successful protection of territory . The avatar also used missile launcher to fight the alien during war time, this is another way to connect to the missile I made from Sketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment