Wednesday 9 November 2011

Exp2 Analytics Engine

I will create an anlytics engine directly related to the chosen pachube feed by reading the xml live feed which is saved within the mod folder, the idea of creating the engine is according to the change of light conditions, data would be shown in the real-time visual representation and a dwelling (or gate, hallway maybe) would glow in response to the data. Like I analysed in my S.W.O.T, the weakness of the feed i chose is that it has only light sensor supplied, I would try to incorporate both light sensor and sound(music) sensor to fix this. The opportunity of the feed is it could be in use for emergency scenario such as a fire. Therefore the change of light conditions could possibly be caused by natural light or fire. The threat I am mainly concerned with is the consistency of the data, this will be solved by flowgraph techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment